That Tuition Café Education Centre Private Limited (TTC) Ratings and Reviews system is a tool to help gauge the effectiveness of a Tutor and provide an assessment of our Service to gain valuable insights essential to meeting your expectations, improving our brand, and improve the overall student experience.
Students are encouraged to leave ratings on their experience of a tutor which is confidential to TTC and aggregated with other students’ rating of the same tutor. Clients/Students/Tutors are invited to review the TTC App and Café inspired, tuition centres. Reviews should be respectful, helpful and constructive in order to assist other clients seeking tuition through the App at our tuition centres.
TTC’s default position is not to censor, edit, or delete ratings or reviews by Clients/Students/Tutors. However, there are cases where we may take the step of removing a rating or review. TTC makes the final decision on whether a rating or review violates this policy.
Students are encouraged to provide an accurate representation of their experience. By leaving reviews on thattuitioncafe.com, you agree to abide by our guidelines and policies.
What is the Rating and Review system and how do I make the best use of it?
Leaving reviews is important because it helps build trust in our service and our tutors to others, as verified by you.
We will remove ratings and reviews that:
- are not directly related to the Student’s experience of a Tutor, Clients/Students and Tutors experience of the service and App provided by TTC.
- are abusive, obscene, defamatory, threatening or discriminatory.
- are hateful or offensive based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
- violate another person or entity’s privacy rights (such as publishing their name, address or other identifying information without their permission).
- are posted or updated no more than 2 weeks from the date of tuition received
To report a rating or review that violates these guidelines, please contact the TTC Customer Services team at email@example.com and tell us which part of this policy you believe is being breached, including any evidence you have. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Again, our default position is not to censor, edit, or delete ratings or reviews, so your report and supporting evidence must demonstrate a clear and undeniable violation of the guidelines.
Note that the ability to report a rating or review expires 60 days after the rating or review was left or last edited.
Last updated: 17 January 2020